My Journey

"The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of Christian, but the fact that I am a Christian does make me a different kind of woman. For I have accepted God's idea of me, and my whole life is an offering back to Him of all that I am and all that He wants me to be." -Unknown

Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm a follower of Christ. I strive to honor and please Him in all I do. I'm married to Jeffery (9/3/05). I'm learning how to be a Godly Wife, and I'm rediscovering myself while I'm at it. I'm a new Mother--even more new discovering!--to Jeffery Alan, II, aka Jak (11/18/06). I'm learning how to keep Jesus first in all ways, how to be the best Wife and Mother I can be, and still give myself grace at the same time. I'm a student of life. I like to have fun. I like to laugh and I like to cry. I love people. I love this precious gift of LIFE.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tiny In The Grass




The video of Jak in the grass is from last Sunday in Annapolis. We were there with friends and took a break on the lawn of the State Capital Building. This was the first or second week that he was moving well on his tummy.

The video titled Jak's Breakdance Crawl was from this past Sunday, before his bath. He was all riled up and having the time of his life! This was the third video we shot of him "crawling" from one point of his room to the hallway. He was quite tired at this point, but was still going strong!

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

Jak is so cute.He looks like he was trying to swim in the grass.
Miss you guys!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Lisa Ann said...

It's so nice to see Jak & how he's growing so fast! Can't wait to see you all in August!

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home