My Journey

"The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of Christian, but the fact that I am a Christian does make me a different kind of woman. For I have accepted God's idea of me, and my whole life is an offering back to Him of all that I am and all that He wants me to be." -Unknown

Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

I'm a follower of Christ. I strive to honor and please Him in all I do. I'm married to Jeffery (9/3/05). I'm learning how to be a Godly Wife, and I'm rediscovering myself while I'm at it. I'm a new Mother--even more new discovering!--to Jeffery Alan, II, aka Jak (11/18/06). I'm learning how to keep Jesus first in all ways, how to be the best Wife and Mother I can be, and still give myself grace at the same time. I'm a student of life. I like to have fun. I like to laugh and I like to cry. I love people. I love this precious gift of LIFE.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bored

Jak is at his grandparent's house this weekend so that I can finish setting up our house. And what am I doing? Sitting here reading blogs.

I miss my little guy!

It's kinda like when Jeff and I were first married. I waited all this time to live with Jeff day in and day out, just going about our normal lives together. But that first time he went away I felt lost! It was just my cat and I, and my whole schedule was out of whack.

This is no different. Little man isn't here and so I can sleep in (if my body would let me), eat when I want, read, do whatever whenever, and all I'm doing is finding myself walking around in circles, wondering what he's up to, and what I should do next.

This is silly. I think I'll go mop the floor. Boring, but needs to be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home